Opportunity for a qualified accountant to join one of Suffolk's leading employers £45,000 to £50,000 -Hybrid
Your new company
We are so pleased to be working exclusively with one of Suffolk's leading employers to recruit a Qualified Accountant at their modern offices near Ipswich, Suffolk on a hybrid basis.
Your new role
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller the Financial Accountant will be joining a high performing and ambitious team.
- Assist in the preparation on statutory accounts & audit
- Weekly sales reporting
- Monthly Payroll processing
- Monthly VAT returns
- Maintain various cost control schedules
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation's
- Monthly P&L review and posting journals
- Prepare Annual P11D & PSA returns
- Maintain vehicle insurance records
- P46 vehicle notifications
- Manage Fuel card orders/changes
- Pension scheme administration
- Period end procedures including accruals and prepayments
- Assist with the management of month end close procedures
- Raise ad-hoc sales invoices
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Process improvement projects
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
The Financial Accountant will be a Qualified Accountant who has trained with a firm of accountants or in the commercial sector and who is looking for a progressive career move. They will have good technical knowledge, an eye for detail, eager to develop their skills and knowledge and progress, have a keen interest in continuous process improvement and strong IT skills including Excel to an advanced level.
They will be business minded, a confident communicator who will enjoy working closely with and providing support to non finance, they will be proactive with a keen interest in adding value to a business and to contribute to its success.
What you'll get in return
The Financial Accountant will be joining a leading business and a brand renowned for quality. The Finance Team has an excellent reputation giving the Financial Accountant a opportunity to be challenged and also to have support to develop their skills further and progress in the business.
The Financial Accountant will be offered a highly competitive salary in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 plus pension, medical insurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and hybrid working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.