This FP&A role is responsible for assisting in the delivery of timely, accurate and consistent high quality monthly management accounts, board reports and ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
Michael Page are proud to be working with a leading FMCG business in Manchester.
If you are looking to be part of a successful & thriving PLC with exciting future plans, please do apply for this pivotal FP&A role
Hybrid / flexible working is promoted within this forward thinking business
The key responsibilities for this Financial Planning & Analysis Role will be as follows:
- Provide support in the preparation of monthly management accounts, the Group Board pack and all associated schedules; the half year and year end close and related external reporting, ensuring quality, robustness and line of sight between management and statutory accounts
- Support the Head of Group Reporting and Analysis on the development and delivery of timely and accurate management information for the Group CFO and other key stakeholders, often to tight deadlines with a need for a high level of accuracy
- Assist in the co-ordination and collation of Group Budget and Forecast processes throughout the year, and assist in the development of improved systems driven forecast processes that the Group will seek to adopt
- Business Partner to the Divisional Finance teams and Senior Management, reviewing and challenging information provided to ensure rigour and consistency, and not be afraid to ask questions
The successful candidate for this FP&A role will be:
- A fully qualfied ACA / ACCA / CIMA accountant
- A strong excel user
- A confident & capable business partner
- Strong stakeholder engagement/management skills
- Able to hold court with senior members of staff & present regularly
The successful candidate for this Financial Planning & Analysis role will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + industry-leading benefits.