Within this role you would be working closely with a number of business areas and responsible for business partnering and transfer pricing policy development across the entire Imperial Brands Group.
Our client is an international company, who have an inclusive, innovative culture. They are a global FMCG business embracing a new era of growth, as they move through a transformation. Their way of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo.
The key responsibilities for this Transfer Pricing Manager based in Bristol are:
- Support the Head of Transfer Pricing with ongoing business partnering with finance and non-finance personnel to understand strategic, commercial and operational aspects of the Group, including our evolving NGP business.
- Use this business knowledge to validate and update the Group's current value chain analyses and transfer pricing policies. This includes policies for our NGP business, our Combustibles business, and intercompany financial transactions.
- Lead the development of a transfer pricing 'evidence log' for HMRC and other tax authorities.
- Present our quarterly 'Global TP Forum' webinars, and drive engagement and transfer pricing education across the Group. Lead regular meetings with non-UK tax teams to understand the Group's transfer pricing challenges.
- Provide support for transfer pricing controversy and supporting dispute resolution processes where appropriate.
- Work closely within Group Tax and Finance teams, including our operational transfer pricing team. Provide support for ad hoc transfer pricing and related tax issues.
If this Transfer Pricing Manager position in Bristol appeals to you, and you have the following experience, please apply!
- ACA, CTA, ACCA
- Experience of finance or international tax, ideally within a multinational group
- To be able to work both independently and as a team member
- To have a keen eye for detail, be pro-active, highly organised and creative.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to engage with and explain complex tax issues to non-tax specialists.
- Ability to prioritise and drive projects forward
- Key competencies required; Information Seeking; Drive for Results; Commercial Awareness
- MS Excel/Office proficiency for analysis of complex data, and ability to interpret and present conclusions.
- Good organisational skills and able to use own initiative, whilst working as part of a team.
- Good communication skills to interact effectively with Finance and non-Finance personnel.
- Aptitude and desire to learn, and find creative solutions to business problems
- Base Salary up to £80,000
- Market leading benefits package consisting of:
- Bonus scheme,
- 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays)
- Share Schemes
- 50% home working / 50% office working.