About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for an Administration & Automation Assistant with fluent English to support our Nordics’ team from our hub in Katowice. If you're looking to work in an international environment and to acquire new knowledge, we will support you in achieving greater heights! If you like to work with data and enjoy implementing various automations, you are proactive about your own learning, we are happy to support you to kick off your international career with us!
The Administration & Automation Assistant will primarily prepare, gather, follow up and structure all documentation regarding the LSO (Local Security Officer) role and Privacy Officer role for all Nordic countries. The LSO, Business Continuity Coordinator and Privacy Officer role is to keep TMF compliant with the ISO 27001 standard, GDPR and internal policies. So, the successful candidate is required to prepare routine reporting on monthly, quarterly and annually basis, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. This includes follow up and give support to all type of audits within TMF Nordics. Expected interaction is within own team and direct supervisor.
In this role, the successful candidate will generate process documentation, develop automations using Alteryx and support the business areas to test these automations. Training in Alteryx will be provided by TMF, but previous knowledge of Excel is required for the role.
- Conducting the report for monthly checks as required by the clean desk policy, preparing the monthly documentation on the checks and uploading it on SharePoint on the TMF Intranet page
- Conducting quarterly documentation for network folder access reviews and application access reviews, as well as any other necessary IT-related reviews, in cooperation with the local IT, and uploading the reviews on the SharePoint
- Organizing/preparing quarterly Management Reviews with the local management, discussing with the LSO the necessary steps to apply in the report any possible changes in the information security environment of the office and the respective service lines
- Preparing the Commitment Form in close cooperation with the LSO annually
- Keeping physical records of signed information security documents within the registered address of TMF in the Nordics
- Working in close cooperation with the LSO to ensure the compliance with ISO 27001:2013
- Update our tool Onetrust for all GDPR related matters
- Follow up and give support documentation to all audits
- Interview and collect information from many areas of the organization to understand operational processes
- Document process maps
- Design workflows in Alteryx to automate operational processes
- Provide support to end users to test the automation and solve any problems
- University degree in Business, Computer Science or related subject
- Experience in a similar role related to administration and working with data would be considered as a strong asset
- Excellent knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically with strong practical knowledge of Excel
- Well organized and meticulous
- Communicate information in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written work) to both internal and external stakeholders
- High Integrity; trustworthy, dependable and able to deal confidentially
- Multitasking and time management skills, Positive can-do attitude
- Strives for high standards of delivery;
- Able to meet expectations, deadlines and commitments
- Strong analytical and learning skills
Working at TMF Group offers
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing for the Multikafeteria program (e.g. Multisport card, cinema tickets)
- Free language courses
- Access to a language platform with 9 different languages to learn
- Flexible working time
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work