To step in to manage an area of finance and an additional department, whilst the organisation redefines various roles and restructures. This 3-6 month role will require someone who is dynamic, confident and a strong manager.
This large organisation with a £400+ million turnover is run by an extremely impressive finance department. Having enrolled many new students for the new year shows the prestige and financial strength of the University. Tackling year-end and audit requires someone who is ready to get stuck in.
- Advise and direct your 3 direct reports, for each area of the organisation you will be managing
- Provide strategic insight to heads of department, to ensure they are making business smart movements
- Will develop a culture of continuous improvement to income services, expenditure and procurement
- Work with a broad range of stakeholders in a complex environment
- Will focus on a number of varying topics such as living wage, the climate agenda and new buildings
- Manage a large team of 30+ through a demanding time
- a fully qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent)
- worked either with or in procurement
- managed large impressive teams
- competitive day rate
- hybrid working
- central London location
- prestigious large organisation
- autonomy in the role