Accounts Assistant - Poole - c£22-25k FTE - Perm - Part time
Your new company
You will be working for a growing distributor in Poole with clients across the UK & Europe. Due to recent planned growth they are looking to expand their accounts team.
They are offering a unique opportunity with a varied workload, highly flexible working hours and option to be supported through your ACCA studies with increasing responsibilities.
Your new role
You will be assisting the Accounts Director, being responsible for day to day accounting duties including checking banks for payments, updating sales ledger & purchase ledger, credit control, invoicing and retail refunds.
Additionally throughout the month you will be responsible for invoice reconciliations, month end adjustments, and assisting with reporting and UK & EU VAT & FR OSS returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have previous experience in a similar, varied accounts support role.
- You will be a flexible and adaptable individual, who will muck-in and be a team player.
- Good IT skills and MS software confidence is beneficial.
- You will be conscientious, have an eye for detail with an accurate approach and able to maintain confidential information.
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working hours.
- Support & guidance with Accountancy studies & Exams.
- Competitive salary & package.
- This is a fantastic and varied role within a friendly and successful business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.