2x Financial Accountant positions for an international manufacturing brand and household name. A hands-on role requiring technical knowledge and experience of accounting standards, tax accounting, process improvement and internal controls.
A privately owned group of companies manufacturing a range of innovative products to consumers and a household name, based just outside Gloucester (near to Cheltenham too). A warm and friendly culture with an ethos of personal development, support and collaboration.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for US GAAP and statutory UK accounts, including reconciliations and tax accounting.
- Support year-end audit and interim reviews.
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting which is insightful and identifies opportunities to the business and management.
- Support projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls.
- Perform and support certain monthly closing activities.
- Support our internal customers with advice and a point of view.
- Provide support to other Financial Accountants if required.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA.
- Good knowledge of local statutory accounting rules & regulations.
- Capable of working autonomously but also works well within a team, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge.
- Highly motivated to understand how systems and processes work, but not afraid to challenge them and bring innovation and change.
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy, as well as understanding the bigger picture
- Good communicator, able to explain complex technical accounting to non-accounting customers in an easy way.
It would be beneficial if you additionally have:
- Direct Tax experience
- Transfer Pricing experience.
- Proficiency in the following languages: Dutch, German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Comprehensive experience using SAP.
A competitive remuneration package including basic salary of c.£50,000 pa, healthcare and contributory pension scheme