Our client, based in Aylesbury, is looking for a Part-Time Finance Manager to join their business on an interim basis.
Our client is a whole owned subsidiary of an NHS Trust. The company was incorporated in 2018 to provide healthcare services that support the Trust and its aims, delivering a financial return that can be reinvested in NHS healthcare services.
The business is a social enterprise and aims to achieve certification for this in the next few months
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Production of monthly management accounts including accruals and prepayments
· Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Monitoring and planning cash flow
· Reconciliation, submission and payment of quarterly VAT return
· Managing, supporting and covering one Finance Assistant who processes AP and bank reconciliations
· Liaising with parent organisation Finance and Commercial teams
· Provide financial support and advice to business managers
· Liaising with and providing information to the outsourced payroll provider to process monthly payroll.
· Advise business managers on payroll matters.
· Year-end reconciliations, closure and final account preparation
· Liaison with external auditors
· Preparation of budgets and forecasts
· Development of rolling company 3 year plan
· Ad hoc projects
You will be a fully Qualified Accountant with experience in the not for profit /NHS arena.
£250-£275/day via an umbrella company