This is a pivotal role for the finance department looking after the production of management and statutory accounts production as well as treasury operations.
My client is a registered Charity based in Mid Kent.
As Finance Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Looking after the treasury operations including the preparation of daily cash, liquidity and interest reporting as well as cash flow forecasting
- Control and completion of daily settlements and payments ensuring adherence with authorisation limits
- Leading the preparation of the monthly management accounts and statutory accounts for 2 smaller entities within the charity
- Managing the electronic banking platforms, mandates, user profiles and bank accounts
- Staff management of a team of 2
My client is looking for a Fully Qualified Accountant with some experience of treasury and dealing with money markets. You must also have some experience of managing a team.
Ideally you will be available to start at short notice and must commit to the full length of the contract. There is a possibility that this role will go permanent for the right candidate.
Up to £50,000 dependent on experience
The opportunity to work 2 days per week from home