What will you do?
• Timely and accurately process orders and review issues related to automatically processed orders.
• Perform analysis and support resolution of issues related to incomplete orders and delivery blocks with internal teams and/ or customers.
• Receive and drive timely resolution of order-related customer queries and complaints.
• Perform validation and resolution of customer complaints including liaising with appropriate internal functions, customers, warehouse and/or carriers.
• Process and ensure that all return requests comply with Return policies including appropriate approval and documentation.
You will also maintain work relations with:
• External Customers.
• Supply Chain Management and other internal stakeholders
• Local Order to Cash Operations
• Shared Service Center Delivery Network O2C Operations.
What do we expect?
• 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service or other related Order-to-Cash processes.
• Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management. Alternatively, an equivalent progressive working experience.
• Highly Customer oriented. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task.
• SAP experience valuable. Advanced MS Office.
• Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence in Italian