This is a broadly focused Financial Controller position that involves team management, in addition to being to pivot between finance and non-finance - communicating key finance information to help drive strategy and business performance.
This successful manufacturing business is part of a wider UK group and is a leading manufacture with ambitious plans to keep growing the group, both organically and through acquisition.
The main purpose of this Financial Controller is to manage the day-to-day financials, act as a key link between finance and other departments within the business in order to proactively manage budgets and forecasts as well as provide day to day management of the finance team. Reporting into the General manager, this will be a varied role with duties to include:
- Managing a team of four
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the finance and customer service functions
- Work as part of the Senior Management Team to drive the business forward
- Produce the management accounts pack and review with the Senior Management Team
- Manage cashflow and forecasting
- Monthly forecasting
- Preparation of budgets and variance analysis
- Managing relationship with Internal and External audit team
- Ensure customer complaints are dealt with effectively
- Oversee the management of order processing and the order book
The successful candidate will have a track record at Financial Controller or Finance Manager level, be technically very strong and have a deep understanding of finance systems.
Ideally you will be coming from a manufacturing or consumer goods background.
Being comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment is essential, as is a willingness to interact with senior stakeholders outside of the finance function
Up to £65,000