FP&A Manager role with a high growth tech/telco firm. This is a commercial role with planning, business partnering and modelling responsibilities. Up to £70K + Bonus. Central London with flexible working.
My client is a high growth telco start-up that has gone through significant expansion since their founding 2 years ago. With a very experienced senior leadership team in place and being PE-backed by a leading infrastructure fund, they have quickly established themselves as a key player in the altnet space.
London finance is a streamlined team of 10 people but one that is expanding and being well-invested in by the company and as such, they are hiring a newly-created FP&A Manager role to support the Head of FP&A. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting to springboard their career as there will be a great growth trajectory for this role and for the firm.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A this FP&A Manager role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Budget/Forecast: Ownership of the planning cycle for the group as well as the consolidated group budget.
- Business Partnering: working with senior leadership team supporting on all aspects of FP&A.
- Analysis: Market/competitor analysis, identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk, variance analysis as well as further ad hoc analysis
- Modelling: In support of the above analysis, running of financial models to deliver strategy/decision making support to Senior Leadership Team
- Process/Controls: support wider finance function with continued development of processes and controls in line with the businesses growth
- Presentation: Support in the preparation of material to be delivered to the board as well as any other necessary finance presentations
- Team Management: assisting with the hiring, training and development of a juniors as the team expands
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA or Equivalent)
- Proven background in FP&A
- Background in working with large, global businesses or a high growth, rapidly scaling company (ideally tech/telco)
- Strong excel proficiency
- Able to commute to Central London (2-3 days per week)
What's On Offer
- Up to £70,000 (Experience dependent)
- 10% Bonus
- Package (Pension etc.)
- Flexible working
- Great mentor in place in the Head of FP&A
- Fantastic progression opportinities