As the Interim Business Change Manager you will support the Global MAP Project Change Lead to deploy the overall Change Management strategy for MAP across Asia, NAM and EMEA.
A global pharmaceutical company
- Provide experience of Finance Transformation and manufacturing accounting
- Work with the project to ensure that the scope of this project covers the necessary aspects required to deliver the solution that will lead to the identified operational benefits.
- Conduct Change impact assessments to land and embed new ways of working, prepare change action plans and facilitate the successful delivery of these plans.
- Create and maintain the stakeholder register and advise the project team on stakeholder engagement
- Prepare affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Collate and summarise key change milestones and liaise with the Change Management Lead to ensure robust and timely in-programme communication
- Ensure identified benefits are delivered to the business by the Programme and delivery of new capability is compatible with the planned realisation of benefits
- Lead and/or support business change for the project, offering change management expertise and execution support across project workstreams
The successful candidate:
- Proven experience of developing and implementing change plans in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Strong collaboration, project management, planning and multi-channel delivery experience
- Experience of managing different stakeholder relationships, developing cross-cultural networks and tactfully challenging opinions to achieve desired outcomes
A competitive day rate is on offer to the successful candidate