The EMEA Financial Accountant will manage 22 legal entities across EMEA region from a Finance perspective. They will be required to perform a range of general accounting duties including monthly US GAAP management reporting, local compliance statutory reporting with the support of a 3rd party service provider and to help build, review, improve and document the accounting processes.
American Multinational Medical Devices Organization.
- USGAAP Reporting
- Cost Centre Review for The EMEA
- Providing monthly reporting analysis.
- EMEA Statutory Accounts
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- 5+ years of relevant experience gained within a multinational organisation.
- Previous experience setting up new entities and processes
- Will be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Used to working with ambiguity and communicating across multiple stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Experience of SAP.
Private Medical / Dental
Generous Flexible Benefits Package
2022 2 days per week in the office (TBC)