Job Type : Full Time
Your role :
Are you equipped with solid knowledge on AML Transaction Monitoring but feel you still can do more in the field? Would you like to take part in an exciting new project including designing of AML Transaction Monitoring system, performing User Acceptance Testing and participating in model validation exercises? Are you an innovative person ready to take part in process enhancements and roll-out of new monitoring scenarios? Do you want to work in a motivated team with senior stakeholders from all over the world in a fast-paced business environment?
We are currently looking for an AML TM SME to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
• conducting comprehensive investigations of alerted transactions to identify potential Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks and escalating potentially suspicious activity to the local financial crime investigation units for potential SAR filing
• taking part in testing and implementation of the new AML Transaction Monitoring scenarios and systems for the global Investment Bank
• taking part in roll-out of new monitoring scenarios, working closely with IT and other stakeholders on model validation, UAT and system enhancements
• producing detailed MIs for AML TM Management
• assessing and identifying key AML risks and process gaps
Your team : The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team that conducts second line of defence controls of AML, KYC and AB&C risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow Fabryczna. It is an expertise centre for AML Transaction Monitoring for Investment Bank division, covering the process globally.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Your expertise : • strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have worked within a financial crime related role (typically 2+ years)
• experience with AML processes, workflows and systems
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• excellent oral and written communications skills and developed presentation skills
• team oriented and able to work independently
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands
About us : Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Join us : We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements : UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.