Zebra has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Commercial Finance Analyst to join the EMEA Business Finance Team. You can be based in Bourne End, Bucks under a hybrid model or elsewhere in Europe depending on current European location.
As a member of the EMEA Business Finance Team, you will analyse and explore areas such as revenue, margin, growth opportunities and forecast accuracy. As you gain knowledge and begin to interpret the data, you will be able to act as an influencer to other finance and commercial colleagues.
- Acting as a business partner to one or several European Sales Leadership team(s), turning recommendations into actions and supporting overall business objectives
- Helping drive forecast accuracy, define targets and budgets, work on KPIs, metrics and variance analysis
- Producing analyzed weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and dashboards for the Sales teams
- Reviewing historical data and market trends that you analyze and engage in financial modeling to draw useful insights and recommendations
- Working on cross-functional and finance projects as a team member and also as a lead - working on processes, new dashboards, tools, productivity improvement etc
- Working with a wide range of functions: Sales, Operations, Order Management, Legal, Commissions, Accounting, etc…
- 1-2 years relevant work experience or graduate with relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business School Graduate
- Inquisitive nature and an interest in data analysis
- Being able to work on your own and as a part of an international team
- Excellent analytical ability with an eye for details
- Confident communicator, being able to present findings to stakeholders in Sales, Operations and Finance department
- Comfortable with ensuring policy and have policy literacy approach
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (intermediate or expert)
- Ability to analyze data and Create reports – lookups, Pivot Tables, Tables, etc
- Qualifications that would be a plus
- Experience working with Power BI (or other BI system) and/or SalesForce (or other CRM systems)
- Another language (especially but not limited to German, French, Spanish or Italian)
- Have experience working in a SOX compliant (or other norm-compliant company)
- Master's degree in Finance
- Vacation days and 4 volunteer days paid off
- Training and personal development in soft skills and hard skills, access to our internal learning portal and internal career opportunities within Zebra departments
- Annual bonuses based on financial results
- Yearly salary increases according to individual performance
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Life & Pension insurance contribution
- Plus other benefits depending on country of residency
- Supportive of professionals working towards a qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, etc.)
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Zebra is an international equal opportunity US employer, established for 50 years, committed to a diverse and expansive work environment! The diversity of our people and their ideas powers our inventiveness. We sell innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification - RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,000 people across 100 locations in 50 countries.
Our solutions are used by logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail industries and postal services all over the world and, even by football professionals!
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.