Financial Controls Manager responsible for aspects of financial control for a key Division.
One of the UK's leading brand names in Automotive Insurance.
- Management accounting,
- Financial reporting,
- Financial control and technical accounting support, across the Insurance Finance teams
- Ensuring governance, control and accountability for all numbers produced and maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the Insurance accounts.
- Systems control; establishing and ensuring control on existing systems (ICE & TIARA), but also accountable for the implementation of controls in new systems.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent and proven stakeholder engagement and management skills up to Exec level
- Experience gained in an accountancy practice environment
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and experience
- Highly numerate with good communication skills, both verbal and written with strong report writing skills
- Experience of working with systems (e.g. SAP, BCP)
- Experience of managing and leading teams
Education and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with experience gained in similar working environment
- Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- Initiative to find solutions and improve ways of working
- Able to work unsupervised and outside defined scope of the role
- Highly accurate, thorough and reliable
- Self-motivated, highly organised and methodical with attention to detail.
- Commercially minded
- Great interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Able to meet tight deadlines and deal with the prioritisation of conflicting requirements
£50,000 - £60,000 plus a competitive benefits package
2 days per week in the office flexi working