Assistant Management & Financial Accountant -12 month FTC - opportunity to WFH!
Your new company
An extremely successful and growing business are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
Your new role
* Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts to meet agreed deadlines.
* Prepare and post monthly journals.
* Running adhoc reports as requested
* Analyse management accounts with the assistance of the Senior Management accountant & Business Support Analyst in order to create budget statements in preparation for monthly management accounts meeting with budget holders.
* Carrying out reconciliations to cost centres, identifying reasons for adverse profit positions.
* Providing budget holders with support in understanding their management accounts.
* Assist in providing accurate and timely information to the service charge team.
* Support the Senior Management accountant & Business Support Analyst in the budget/forecast setting process.
* Ensure the accurate billing of both internal and external customers
* Assist in the completion all Balance sheet reconciliations including supporting control accounts and reconciliations
* Assist in the preparation of the component accounting return to Group according to the agreed deadline.
* Posting of cashbook transactions when instructed by the Financial and Business support Accountant
What you'll need to succeed
* GCSE Maths and English Grade A*-C
* Qualified in or working to towards AAT or similar qualifications
* All-round knowledge Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word etc)
* Preferable to have experience in a finance team in previous roles
* Ability to effectively manage relationships with key partners, stakeholders and colleagues
* Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise own workload and that of others in a pressurised environment to tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Working within a supportive and friendly team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.