Senior Payroll Assistant / Hove / Accountancy
A growing Hove based organisation are seeking a Senior Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis.
As Senior Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Processing multiple start to end payrolls, varying in sizes, on a weekly/monthly
- Process company Sick Pay, SSP, SMP, SPP, starters, leavers and P45's
- Monitor and calculate holiday pay
- Speaking with clients over the phone regarding pay and dealing with any pay related queries.
- Keeping up to date with the latest payroll legislation and regulations
- Advise clients of all upcoming and necessary changes in payroll to ensure effective planning and execution resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our client.
- Communicate at all levels internally and externally including a wide range of clients.
- Previous knowledge of working in a busy payroll department
- Demonstrate a good understanding of payroll addition and deduction payments
- Excellent time management and organisation skill
- Previous knowledge with excel and payroll systems
- Great people and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
- Great work ethic and eye for detail