Opportunity to join a UK top 50 firm, which provides career progression through industry recognised training and mentorship.
An independent firm of chartered accountants that have been established for over 100 years and truly goes above and beyond for their clients. Looking for newly qualified Audit Seniors which they can train and support to become industry recognised professionals within Practice.
- Planning, supervising and carrying out full end to end audits.
- Prepare corporation tax computations
- Audits should be completed with minimal supervision, and within deadlines and budget.
- Supervision and assisting junior team members with technical accounting and audit questions.
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
- Drafting recommendations to management following audit fieldwork completion.
- Ideally ACA or ACCA fully qualified or sitting finals imminently is also acceptable.
- Must have the necessary skills and experience at a senior and qualified level to meet the requirements of the role above.
- At least 2 years post qualified experience having had a large concentrated amount of their role focused on the audit side of the business.
- Ability to learn and be trained
- Team Player
- Competitive Salary based on local market rate
- Opportunity to grow with a top practice firm that handle a diverse range of clients
- Excellent remuneration package