Reporting to the FP&A Manager, you will assist in all operational & financial reporting to support the strategic and commercial decision making within the business, as well as leading the forecast and budgeting for cost centres, whilst ensuring that financial actions are in the company's interests.
Bailey of Bristol are a highly reputable business in the South West and market leaders in their field. They have seen a substantial amount of growth over the last 12 months, and as a result of this, are expanding the team in a number of different areas.
- Providing support to business cost centers
- The production of the financial plans, budgets and forecast as well as providing accurate and insightful analysis to improve business performance
- Driving efficiencies and cost savings throughout the business through process improvement
- Working with management accounts team to deliver cost center reports/P&Ls each month
- Business pillar/strategy tracking & support
- Capex project justifications
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Commercially astute and highly numerate
- Excellent intpersonal skills and proven ability in building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in a similar role
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
**All 3rd party applications will be handled by Michael Page**