Brook Street is delighted to be working on behalf our client, a leading Not for Profit organisation to recruit two new Finance Assistants to join their Finance team, based in the Newtownabbey area.
There is one Sales Ledger Assistant required and on Purchase ledger Assistant required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation in the not for profit sector that have a reputation for a talented support team who make a difference to vulnerable communities throughout Northern Ireland and ROI.
Duties include for Sales Ledger Assistant opportunity:
* Day to day operation and maintenance of Sales ledger for NI, Group & Ireland.
* Reconciliation of Debtors and assisting in balance sheet reconciliations.
* Preparing/posting monthly Invoices for key accounts.
* Actively pursuing outstanding debt and building rapport with debtors.
* Processing of receipts in line with Financial Policies & Procedures.
* Production of routine reports and reconciliations in line with departmental deadlines and production of ad-hoc reports and reconciliations on request.
* Assisting in the preparation for and facilitation of all audits including external audit; internal audit and ad-hoc funder audits and inspections.
* Dealing with finance-related queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties include for Purchase Ledger Assistant opportunity:
* Day to day operation and maintenance of Purchase ledger for NI, Group and Ireland including direct responsibility for checking invoices and purchase orders.
* Preparation of accruals and prepayments.
* Ensuring correct authorisation and posting of invoices and credit notes.
* Supplier statement, creditor, and control account reconciliation.
* Direct responsibility for monitoring and reporting on purchase ledger to line management.
* Completion of payment runs and purchase order reviews.
* A minimum of 4 GCSEs (Grade C or above) to include English and Maths or equivalent e.g. NVQ * Level 2 in an accounting related discipline.
* A minimum of 2 years` experience in a Finance Role.
* Experience of using Microsoft Excel to manipulate data and produce reports.
* A high standard of IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office, information systems or similar databases.
* Competent written and verbal communication skills.
* A Level in Accounting or NVQ Level 3 in Accounting/Bookkeeping /Related Discipline.
* Experience of operating NetSuite accounting software.
These are full time, permanent roles, offering a salary between £18,518 - £22,696 per annum plus a great range of benefits.
Please send CV via the link
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94964579