One of the largest property management firms in Boulder, Colorado is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their growing accounting team! Green grads welcome to apply! About the company & opportunity:
AR Specialist Duties:
- This property management company is one of the largest, well-established and respected in Boulder.
- Work under a CPA/Controller who enjoys mentoring and developing their employees.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment with a great team that makes accounting fun!
- Excellent benefits, including PTO, medical, dental, vision, $ 401k!
Preferred Qualifications for the AR Specialist:
- Process all rent receivables for approximately 275 properties
- Banking, tenant billings and collections
- Monthly tenant utility billing
- Respond to tenants and other parties for information requests as needed
- Track tenant insurance
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Associate's degree in accounting
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
Property management, real estate or public accounting experience a plus
- Must be efficient, accurate, detailed orientated, organized & timely
- Professional verbal and written communication