Accounts Receivable/ Junior Accountant Needed with Growing CPG Company!
Our client in Fairfield County is looking to add an Accounts Receivable/Junior Accountant to their fast-growing organization. This company has remained in family hands for over 200 years and continues to have great success. In this position you will the ability for growth, collaboration, and exposure to company leadership. Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the AR/Junior Accountant:
The AR/Junior Accountant will be responsible for the following:
Accounts Receivable/ Junior Accountant Experience:
- Accurate and timely posting of cash receipts
- Experience reviewing customer deductions and process approved items timely
- Manage receivables, aging schedules, and communicate with customers and the sales team for timely collection results.
- Follow up on all billing issues internally and externally.
- Manage customer credit limits in coordination with sales.
- Identify and implement AR best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal associates and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in a A/R environment within Manufacturing/Retail/CPG industry
- Accounting degree preferred
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary results
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices