The primary function of this position is to perform various tasks related to the production and distribution of Portfolio & Benchmark performance, risk statistics, characteristics, weights, and attribution Reports for traditional asset classes as well as private equity. The individual will work under minimal supervision. Candidate will be a key resource in process improvement and building strong relationships with client teams, data providers and data users, etc.
Performance & Risk Analysis/Reporting
- Run standard reports & queries & respond to ad-hoc requests via manual/automated process by set SLA date.
- Identify & resolve complex data issues impacting performance, risk, characteristics & attribution reporting.
- Maintain performance, composite & benchmark information, process documents & reference files.
- Be the point of contact for team issues, resolutions & system issues.
- In addition to traditional asset classes, candidate will be expected to support the performance reporting of various private equity business by maintaining databases, review custodian statements, and manual IRR calculations.
System set-up for New Client Accounts
Provide necessary system support for Newly incepted client accounts, proofread onboarding documents & coordinate with various teams for the relevant requirements
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelors / Master’s degree
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Performance & Risk Analysis/Reporting in relevant industries, such as Mutual Fund/Financial Services Industry, Investment Banking, etc.
- Experience using financial/Performance & Risk management application/software like Bloomberg PORT (Previously Barclay’s POINT), Factset, Morningstar, MSCI Barra, etc.
- Ability to perform financial/mathematical calculations (or analysis) using MS Excel, MS Access & Power BI, etc.
- Prior experience in private equity not required but highly desirable.
- Knowledge of financial instruments. Markets & analytical understanding.
- Ability to work under pressure, perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team environment, organize & prioritize workflow.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Knowledge of proper English usage, grammar, spelling and vocabulary