Overview of Citi
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
To support the Regulatory Reporting Quality Assurance manager within the Regulatory Reporting function through the following:
- Identifying and remediating data quality issues with, but not limited to, Citi's SFTR and MiFID II Transaction Reporting logic
- Comply with the regulatory requirements as specified in the legislation by delivering solutions
- Working with internal stakeholders including Operations, Business Managers, Technology, Compliance, Internal Audit in ensuring the required standard of research and analysis is completed to accurately define the solution, benefits and risks
- Employing structured analysis and quality assurance techniques to ensure completeness, clarity and non-ambiguity of requirements provided to technology for implementation
- Identifying, implementing and managing the testing of tactical and strategic fixes / enhancements
- Preparation and provision of relevant updates and management information, providing transparency of existing or emerging issues and progress on path to remediation
- Issue identification and data analysis
- Issue tracking and ownership to resolution
- UAT and post-production testing of fixes/enhancements
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in procedures
- Working with technical teams to validate proposed solutions
- Working with technical teams, business users and support teams to identify requirements
- Effectively presenting the information needed to facilitate a decision to move forward with the proposed solution
- Identify, prioritize and resolve observations and issues, partnering with relevant internal stakeholders to mitigate risk
- Support internal reviews from Internal Audit and Compliance, understanding and challenging observations, agreeing remediation points and applying lessons learnt across other reporting.
- Develop a greater understanding of the regulations and their requirements
- Increase product and business knowledge through exposure to all areas of Capital Markets & Banking
- Opportunity to shape and standardize strategic processes
- Develop an understanding of Citi at a more strategic level
- Develop a greater understanding of effective engagement with technology teams to resolve an issue
- Opportunity to work collaboratively and to build effective working relationship with numerous Business Units, Operations departments, Internal Audit, and Compliance surveillance
- Proven experience in issue identification and resolution while developing creative solutions to problems
- Extensive experience working with technology teams articulating issues and expectations
- Strong understanding of capital markets, financial instruments, trade execution/booking and trade lifecycle
- Experience in writing and reviewing business requirements
- Experience in forming and executing UAT test scenarios
- Ability to engage stakeholders to progress issues to resolution through own initiative
- Experience writing SQL and querying databases desirable
- Great communication skills to be able to articulate issues and propose solutions effectively and succinctly
- Good interpersonal communication skills for both internal and external business partners - with an ability to communicate ideas at a high level for management and a low level for technology
- Self-starter who can take the initiative to develop their skillset along with the guidance provided
- Ability to build effective working relationships quickly and maintain them
- Prior experience working with XML/FIX messages desirable
- GSCE "A" Level standard or equivalent
- Good numeracy skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Industry exams
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
What we Offer
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme,
- Life assurance and
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare.
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
Our vast range of diversity networks and on-site multi-faith room demonstrates Citi's commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP\EEO\Supplement\Final\JRF\QA\508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo\aa\policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp\%20English\formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.