Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant with a background in Insurance?
If you are looking for a new role then we have just the opportunity for you..
A family run business based in the outskirts of Newcastle are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. Your daily duties would be..
- To provide a clerical/administrative service for credit insurance department
- To monitor commission from Insurers
- To manage, allocate, authorise and issue payment to Insurers
- To carry out other associated departmental responsibilities
- To support Directors/Account Executives and other Account Handlers
- Allocate cash to Open GI system
- Calculate Insurer payments
- Reconciliation and payment of Insurer accounts
- Banking of cheques
- Maintenance of Insurance accounts
- Maintenance of daily emailed accounts queries
- Action month end procedures
In return you will benefit from a salary between 18-20k, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free on site parking, dress down Fridays and flexible working hours.
- You will need to have some commercial insurance knowledge, understanding the renewal process and managing client reports.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Assistant position - Insurance experience is essential
- Experience using Open GI is preferred
- Excellent organisation with accuracy skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to collaborate with others or work on own initiative
- Strong numeracy skills
If you are interested please send your CV or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95030094