About TMF Group
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
At this role you will have opportunity to work fully remotely.
- Ensure bookkeeping is compliant with group accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure delivery of high quality financial data
- Review month-end closing entries, such as fixed asset depreciation, prepaid expenses, accruals, IFRS adjustments, etc.
- Accounts review and reconciliation
- Ensure efficient period end closing process
- Ensure compliance with IFRS
- Perform review of monthly financial reports and ensure these are submitted in accordance to the group reporting deadlines
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and provide explanations for significant deviations
- Conduct continuous review of reports and identify opportunities for improvements
- Automate data preparation and report creation where possible
- Provide guidelines to team members
- Develop and coach team members and provide supervision on some of their activities
- Identify problems or unexpected events arising during work and resolve them
- University/College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
- Knowledge of accounting rules
- Knowledge of IFRS
- MS Office knowledge – very good excel skills
- Good knowledge of modern accounting practices
- Experience with process documentation will be an asset
- Good communication and analytical skills and ability to lead the team
Working at TMF Group offers:
- Convenient central location of the office
- Stable employment
- Flexi-time and remote working
- An international and dynamic environment
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
- Free language courses
- Exceptional people and atmosphere
- Christmas and occasional gifts
- Co-financing of holidays
- Charity work