Senior Manager, Global Accounting Policy, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., Chicago, IL. Provide leadership and resolution for complex and technical accounting issues around the globe. Consult regarding the technical accounting impacts of potential decisions. Assess changes to accounting requirements and polices and develop global synchronized processes and workflows. Partner with the company’s Global Sarbanes-Oxley compliance teams as well as finance teams to drive continuous improvements to the control environment. Suggest and implement revisions to the company’s global accounting policies.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, and 7 year(s) of post-bachelor, progressive, related work experience.
Must have 5 years of experience with/in:
- Providing accounting and advisory services to clients in accordance with US GAAP;
- Working with multi-national corporations and SEC registrants to identify and interpret new accounting standards;
- Implementing accounting guidance to new areas of a business;
- Leveraging knowledge of US GAAP to build customized accounting solutions for a multinational company;
- Participating in all stages of accounting policy implementation and compliance efforts; and
- Designing and rolling out rollout new accounting solutions.
Must hold Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification.
Please apply to: Kristina Alexander, Jones Lang Lasalle Americas, Inc., Kristina.Alexander@am.jll.com (reference: IL0037)