This would be a great opportunity for someone who seeks their first or second role within finance. It will enable you to broaden your experience in finance, whilst working for a great employer.
Our client is a large national business that has built a culture that promotes employees having a fantastic work-life balance. It is an award winning business and a great place to work, which is evidenced through a lot of employees being with the business for a number of years. The office is based in Nottingham city centre.
Your role will be very varied, and all of the necessary training will be provided in areas you have not previously covered. Once you have received all of the relevant training, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Completing with the bank runs
- Matching expense receipts to expense claim forms
- Reconciling accounts payable information to invoices
- Producing and distributing client statements
- Compiling client invoices and sending out
- Gather signatures for payment runs
- Updating the finance system
- General administration, including: responding to emails, opening and distributing post, filing and scanning
To be considered for this role, you:
- must have an understanding of finance, which can be evidenced through qualifications (AAT or an accounting degree) or through having experience of working in finance
- must have experience of using Excel
This position is offering:
- A starting salary of £17,290
- Annual salary pay reviews
- Hybrid working to suit you. A lot of staff are working wholly from home, others are working a couple of days per week in the office and some are working wholly from the office. You will be required to go into the office for training and ad hoc meetings, but our client is very flexible.
- The opportunity to progress further, if desired, as our client has a large finance function and encourages internal progression.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, and the option to buy more days
- Standard hours are 9-5 but there is the potential for the hours to be varied
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance