Sellick Partnership are currently working with a large, market leading professional services organisation in the recruitment of an Audit Assistant Manager to work within their growing external audit team, based in Newcastle City Centre.
With a large variety of clients from FTSE 100 to privately owned businesses to work with, this is a fantastic opportunity for an external audit professional to take ownership of their professional development with scope for career progression to Manager grade.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate include:
- Providing audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Providing an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day management of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and established audit clients
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide a high quality client service
- Strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Reporting directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- Having team management responsibilities
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of more junior members of the team
- A chance to give back to community and social welfare projects, often using your business skill
- ACA / ACCA qualification essential
- Significant auditing and accounting experience
- A passion for client service
- A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals
Althought head office is based in Newcastle my client is proud to offer flexible working arrangements which allow their people to choose the most suitable working arrangement that works for them. Whether this is working 4 days per week, taking the summer months off work, or more flexibility around your working pattern, they consider both formal and informal working arrangements that allow their people and our clients the best outcome.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website