Do you want to contribute to the rapid growth of our Marine Group and work alongside strategic partners such as the GM/Site Leader? Join our team as the Assistant Plant Controller for Manitou Pontoon Boats! In this highly visible role, you will oversee the local financial processes for the manufacturing plant. You will also act as the key financial advisor to the leadership team, guiding and influencing them in the business's short and long-term financial goals.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Seize the opportunity to play an influential role in a rapidly growing business
- Be part of a dynamic and challenging environment, ideal for accelerated professional development
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and actively contribute to quarterly forecasting activities by advising business partners, challenging their assumptions, analyzing variances, and summarizing results
- Play an active role in the monthly financial reporting activities by preparing, analyzing, and summarizing results
- Be the expert of the ERP and financial system (Infor CSI) by understanding its functionality, its interconnection with the manufacturing operations, and developing a solid understanding of the data
- Track costs and profitability and contribute to finding ways to improve them
- Present forecast, monthly reporting, and various other analyses to members of the Marine Management team
- Proactively identify financial risks and opportunities in your scope of responsibilities and recommend actions to take
- Be responsible for overall information integrity in your scope of responsibility and support audit and tax conformity requests
- Participate and influence various “ad hoc” projects ensuring their contribution to the Marine Group’s financial objectives
- Oversee capital investment analyses and recommend projects to prioritize for manufacturing, cost reduction, and expansion activities
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience (as a Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst), with expertise in manufacturing and operations support required
- Some cost accounting experience is required
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage priorities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, gain the trust of partners and negotiate objectives
- Self-sufficiency and initiative to quickly identify your business partner’s needs
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Infor CSI experience is a plus
*This role offers a hybrid work schedule - 2 days per week working from home.
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS BEING OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION.