This Finance Analyst role will support the delivery of a professional finance decision support service in order to optimise decision making and financial management. This 6 month fixed term contract will sit as part of the strategic finance team.
My client are a central government agency with central offices based in London.
- Providing advice and guidance on the production of application and Business Cases
- Be responsible for the grants and projects application process, ensuring forecast costs are as accurate as possible
- Leading on evaluation and appraisal e.g. interest rates, exchange rates, overhead rates, taxes, appraisal cost estimates etc
- Providing financial assurance for the new application and business cases going through the governance process
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis as required
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Relevant finance qualification or qualified by experience
- experience working as a finance analyst in a similar environment
- excellent stake holder management skills
- excellent excel skills
- Knowledge of Grants and Contract Accounting (preferred)