A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Payable Assistant role based in Macclesfield. Happy to put the right candidate through studies and progress in to the management accounts team.
Working for a very well established and growing organisation. Based in a friendly, supportive and down to earth team.
The duties include:
- Responsibility for all Accounts Payable processes managing a large portfolio of suppliers.
- Ensure all centrally processed supplier invoices are recorded correctly and processed on a timely basis.
- Ensure the supplier invoices processed are reconciled to the supplier statement on a monthly basis providing analysis / escalation where applicable.
- Support the payments to suppliers in line with contractually agreed payment terms
- Support the robotic processes across the Accounts Payable area escalating any risks / errors where applicable.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as required by the business.
- Support continuous improvement within the team.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a entry level finance role or beyond - Essential
- Be studying AAT or equivalent - Desirable
- Have an understanding of accounts payable - Essential
- Be driven and wanting to increase exposure and move into management accounts over time - Desirable
- Have excellent communication and organisation skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £22,000 + training + progression + study + discounts