My client, a leading organisation in the NE of England is seeking an Interim Finance Business for a 6 month assignment
Market leading organisation.
* Prepare monthly management accounts and other information for inclusion in
presentation to the division senior management team
* Work as a business partner to sales, operations and other key departments
* Prepare forecast information supporting the quarterly and annual budget processes, in
addition to rolling short term / weekly forecasts
* Analyse monthly P&L and actuals to explain and forecast changes in margin and expenses
* Review and work with operations team to actively manage the aging profile of inventory
* Interrogate production order variances in SAP to understand, and act on, any impact to the
* Post month-end journals and run all month end processes in SAP
* Manage and reconcile fixed asset additions and depreciation.
* Interrogate and explain movements in sales and orderbook - mix / price / margin analysis
* Manage timely and accurate upload of results and forecasts.
* Balance sheet reconciliations.
* Manage company credit cards - ordering / cancelling / queries
* Preparation of VAT return
* Collate and provide information for External Audits
* BACS runs and ad hoc payments for Hartlepool and Power
* Intercompany account reconciliations
* Qualified/Part-Qualified accountant.
* Experience of working with ERP systems - ideally SAP.
* Experience of working within Manufacturing Business
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Ability to build strong working relationships with people from all levels of the organisation.
* Proven financial analysis-related experience with knowledge of financial accounting,
financial analysis, financial modelling, planning, forecasting and management reporting.
* Strong analytical and investigative skills with proven experience in interpreting and
analysing financial information
A competitive day rate is available for the successful candidate. The role will offer an element of hybrid working also.