Your new company
I am currently working with one of the worlds leading specialty insurance groups looking to hire a Solvency II Manager to join the London team. This is a large, global business with the size and scale to allow internal progression and development and the chance to build a career within the business.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Manage Regulatory Reporting for all European entities (including the production of Standard Formula capital requirements).
- Provide forward looking insight around implications of internal and external factors on capital requirements.
- Lead the team's contribution to the development of automated solutions for Solvency II reporting to improve existing processes with highly efficient, consistent, and scalable processes able to support the needs of our growing business.
- Be responsible for reporting of international's investment portfolio
- Manage a small team of accountants, ensuring the development of a high performing team.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with strong insurance technical accounting knowledge particularly focused around Solvency II. You will need to have strong IT skills and the desire to manage and a lead a team. A good understanding of London Market Insurance products would be highly desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive package and the opportunity to work in a high profile role within a highly regarded business. The roles give good exposure to senior management and presents a technical challenge for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.