This role is responsible for the development and maintenance of the analytic framework and performance tracking tools which support the implementation of Assistance Business Line distribution strategies. It's also responsible for maintaining standard commercial tools, supporting regional sales leadership during sales execution and delivering research and design on pricing and operational procedures in order to support the products agenda in ABL.
This company is a worldwide health care and securities provider.
The key responsibilities will be, but not limited to the following commercial and market analysis:
- Regular engagement with global stakeholders and leveraging data to validate their assumptions.
- Support the roll out of new commercial initiatives through the design of analytical tools.
- Support the regional decision-making process via the design of commercial tools on Power BI: e.g. price analysis per client, discounting, bid management, etc;
- Pricing strategy realisation though monitoring and trend behaviour across territories, down to the individual contributor level.
- Vertical pricing tolerance and benchmarking, by client vertical pricing performance.
- Price book inflation tolerance, based on discount history and competitive pricing intelligence
- Maintain and query handle the Power BI tools released to the regions: Price/POP split, discounting per client, conversion to WFR status;
- Provide analytical tools to simulate any probable outcomes versus historical performance, white space analyses: e.g. creating a risk matrix and early warning system for renewals etc;
- Globalisation, Account consolidation and/or Account transfer revenue impact review
- Support other members of commercial and product analytics department in assignments and projects associated with sales and product performance.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
High level of proficiency with SQL, Excel, PowerBI, PowerPoint and SalesForce reporting. Understanding of both finance and sales analytic, with respective stakeholder communication requirements.
Experience in a matrix organisation.
Relating & Networking
Analysing & systems thinking / Capacity building
Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
Required Work Experience:
Financial and sales analytic positions, ideally within a complex organisation.
PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANCY QUALIFICATION NOT REQUIRED
BA/BS in Maths, Engineering, Economics, Finance or Business Admin
Great Benefits, Generous Compensation package and real opportunities for career progression