Michael Page is recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a large Not for Profit organisation based in Central Leeds.
This opportunity offers a chance to report directly into the CFO and manage a small team of between 3-5 team members.
The client is the largest organisation of it's kind in England. They are looking to expand their team and recruit a permanent Finance Manager who will oversee between 3-5 team members and ensure development of the team. As the Finance Manager, you will report directly into the CFO and play a vital role within the organisation. They are based in Central Leeds and are offering a fantastic hybrid working week where you can work in the office 2-3 days a week.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly management accounts,
- Preparing the draft year end statutory accounts,
- Liaising with auditors and completing final accounts for publication,
- Management of the Finance Team,
- Management of the nominal ledger,
- Management of investment holding.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully qualified ESSENTIAL
- Have excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL
- Have proven technical expertise in both financial and management accounting ESSENTIAL
- Have experience working within a charity finance function DESIRABLE
£40,000 - £48,000 per annum + 8% non-contributory pensions (plus up to 5% matched) + 30 days holiday + bank holidays + customary days + hybrid working