The purpose of the role is to manage the client invoicing, cash receipting, debt collection and other related processes. The role also provides support to the finance team on an ad-hoc basis.
My client works within sales promotion, assisting well known brands with their sales strategies helping to drive performance.
As an Accounts Receivable clerk you will be responsible for:
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure invoices are raised in a timely basis
- Provide schedules to support the invoices raised including rebate value and meta data, proof of delivery and client reports
- Import invoices from B2B voucher order system into finance system
- Post client receipts and manage the aged debtor ledger
- Debt collection and updating of cash flow on a regular basis including overdue reporting and production of client statements of account
- Maintaining reconciled bank accounts for nominated accounts
- Creation and maintenance of client accounts across all billing entities
- Resolving outstanding payments and sending collection statements
- Updating account information and records of clients
- Assisting with audits and checking for discrepancies in financial accounts
The successful candidate will:
- 5 years in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Experience with B2B cash collection desirable
Please apply to find out more about the benefits on offer.