You will lead the finance function and support the Board as they seek to position the company for step-change growth.
Our client is one of Yorkshire's most respected private manufacturing businesses.
- Production of timely and accurate management accounts, accurate and timely financial forecasts and budgets, and financial accounts.
- Company insurance contact refs broker and renewal discussions.
- Development of key KPI's for reporting and operational management
- Implementation of full ERP system (SAP).
- Overview of hedging either purchased or natural
- Provision and completion of external stakeholder information
- To interpret data and offer recommendations to management maximising EBITDA
- Work with buying manager when required to oversight and management of the operational buying function.
- Oversight and management of the IT function
- When required work with Office/commercial control of customer pricing information.
- Review of all customer contracts to ensure correct accruals for promotions, rebates etc
- Reporting of sales performance
- Keep abreast of all financial and legal changes which will impact on the business
- Prior experience as FD in Manufacturing business
- Energetic & positive can roll sleeves up to get involved in the business
- Leadership style that has gravitas due to work experience
- Management style that deliveries results through their team and can developing team
- Focused on achievement
- Wants to get engrossed in the business.
- Experience of implementing management information systems and data capture
Competitive FD-level salary and benefits.