Bookkeeper required in Congresbury
Your new company
Business based in Congresbury for an SME business
Your new role
- A flexible accounts focused individual to work within this small and dedicated team who will work with their book keeping and general non sales assistant.
- You do not necessarily need a qualified accountant but do need someone who has extensive accountancy / book keeping experience with leadership qualities who is used to Sage and SAP based systems to for P&L and Balance sheets, management reports, wages, invoicing, VAT returns etc associated with the running of a business.
- The individual will also need to have the flexibility to look after other general admin tasks such as business associated insurances, personnel records, motor vehicle associated fleet admin etc. Year end is in December and they have a full audit at year end plus fast close within the first 3 weeks of Jan
What you'll need to succeed
- Bookkeeping end to end experience Be able to work in the office in Congresbury
- Be hardworking, committed and passionate
What you'll get in return
- This business pride themselves as being a good employer and would comment :
- They have extremely low levels of staff turnover.
- The successful applicant would become a part of an experienced, supportive and friendly team
- Remuneration rates in general are above market rates
Other benefits would include :
- Private pension
- 6 weeks holiday per year
- Following successful completion of 6 month trial period, full family health care plus individual dental insurance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.