Your new company
I am currently working with a fast growing insurance broker in London. The company has experienced significant year on year growth in revenues and are adding further finance heads to support this growth. The business has a strong track record of high performance and of developing and supporting internal talent.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Preparation of management accounts and provide further insights to variance analysis and discussions
- Review of insurance and non-insurance related expenditure
- Treasury related duties including cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Assist with the preparation of tax related returns
- Assist with the preparation of regulatory returns
- Working with non-finance stakeholders to ensure improvements of all financial reporting tasks
- Liaising with auditors
- Supporting the implementation of new systems
- Assisting with the development of reporting framework, and designing controls around the reporting process to drive quality and excellence
- Any ad hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with post qualification experience, practice training is preferred. You will need to possess a strong understanding of the insurance market from audit or industry experience and have a good understanding of financial reporting and performance analysis.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive package and the chance to join a fast growing, progressive insurance business in a broad role with excellent visibility to senior stakeholders. This is an exciting chance for a driven finance professional to take the next step in their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.