PQ Management Accountant needed for hybrid working in Avonmouth
Your new company
Your new role
- Delivery of month end reporting including journal posting, reconciliations and variance commentary as well as overseeing the work of junior accountants.
- Annual reporting, producing key insights on results, trends and forecasting
- Working closely with stakeholders in the Operations team to build and deliver customer led reporting in line with their requirements
- Supporting the budgeting, planning & forecasting process
- Developing and maintaining key processes, continually looking for efficiencies and added value
What you'll need to succeed
- CIMA / ACCA / part qualified
- Strong communicator and able to work closely with business stakeholders with financial and non-financial backgrounds
- Experienced with a range of accounting and reporting systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience of working for a global operation will be useful
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- An attendance allowance which can means up to 4 additional days annual leave or a cash bonus
- Huge discounts on our full range of products
- Performance related bonus which can mean up to 3% of salary, paid annually
- Study Support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.