Assistant Finance Manager - Part Qualified -15 month contract - up to £35k!
Your new company
A large and forever growing company is looking for an experienced Assistant Finance Manager to join their team in November for a 15 month contract with the potential to go permanent.
Your new role
* Ensure timely deliverables of month-end tasks
* Support Head of Accounting & Controlling during month-end closing process and preparation of monthly analytical review
* Assume active review of accounting transactions each month and accordingly prepare monthly reconciliations of all significant accounts within stipulated deadline
* Perform active role in managing external audit by co-ordinating with key stakeholders and external auditors
* Prepare Statutory accounts in line with local GAAP for two medium size entities and liaise with multiple stakeholders (e.g., E&Y, business heads, tax, pension, and legal colleagues) to complete this task.
* Assume responsibilities to deliver internal reporting pack and work closely with tax department to resolve queries
* Work on a number of automation/digitalisation projects within Accounting & Controlling department
What you'll need to succeed
* Experienced in accounting & controlling/finance organisation with a good understanding of diverse business models and financial drivers & processes of business
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, with qualification in a formal, recognised, finance accreditation - e.g., Part-qualified ACCA, ACA from ICAEW, CIMA with experience
* Strong analytical and presentation skills is advantageous.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Support from 24/7 employee assistance programme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.