Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
Interim Role (Initially 12 months)
Global Pharmaceutical business in Liverpool with a excellent reputation in the market place, is currently expanding its Liverpool site
The role is a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant and will include:
- Prepare and post recurring and standard manual journals, including intercompany entries and topside Finance Core journals.
- Prepare and post accruals and reclassification entries that do not require discussion or interaction with cost centre owners (e.g., utility journals, insurance expense, and payroll corrections, workers compensation & property taxes).
- Perform reconciliations, including from Clarity for CAPEX, IC/IG sales and COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) confirmations and reconciliations.
- Identify reconciliation issues between Clarity, SAP, BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) (Business Planning & Consolidation) and Finance Core and resolve any issues that are due to system/ transactional gaps. Including reaching out to business partners to help resolve any issues that require discussion.
- Process allocations (incl. R&D cost allocation), incl. payroll costs and WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) elements based of monthly timesheets, wages & salaries accounting, share-based calculations & reconciliation with HR (Human Resources) incl. superannuation & benefit queries, including monthly PTO (Paid Time Off) Journal Entries. Maintain and report on prepaid balance amounts.
- Support preparation of entity budgets and forecasts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statement.
- Prepare and load data from the budgeting & planning tool to the consolidation system for all legal entities. Consolidate group level budget & forecast including balance sheet and cashflow.
- Process manual settlements in SAP (outside of RPA process).
- Complete IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) adjustment calculations and share with Controlling & Reporting for review.
- Support for internal and external audit requests, including providing documentation of AP (Accounts Payable) invoices to auditors.
You will need to ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified (or equivalent) and be available at short notice (up to one month). You will be technically strong and have solid Financial Accounts experience.
The role is initially for 12 months and will be a on a day rate of circa £250 - £275 a day (inside IR35). The role offers a blended working week of home and office with plenty of flexibility.