Great head of finance role for a growing manufacturing business in East Kent.
Growing Manufacturing business based in East Kent.
- Preparing management accounts
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasts (including cash forecasts)
- Inter Company reconciliations and analysing information
- Adhoc reporting to aid the management team
- Management of the Accounts team (aided by the Financial Controller), helping to train and develop them where appropriate
- Providing accurate information for internal and external auditors
- Assisting in the absence of the Finance Director.
The head of finance will be,
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Demonstrate commercial knowledge/experience (ideally from within a product rather than services background)
- Have had previous management accounts and purchase ledger experience
- Possess management experience
- Have a proactive approach, and display an ability to challenge where appropriate
- Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Be an excellent communicator, adept at sharing information with non-finance colleagues
- Display excellent time management and organisational skills, leading by example
The Head of Finance will be paying up to £60,000 plus other benefits.