Great Finance Business Partnering Opportunity to join a manufacturing business based in North Kent.
Manufacturing business based in North Kent are looking for a finance business partner to join their team.
* Link the sales forecast to operational delivery requirements
* Bi-Monthly review of projects with Project Managers to ensure the team's financial reporting delivers high-quality and relevant data and insight to improve revenues and efficiencies whilst also addressing and mitigating operational and financial issues and concerns
* Identify and communicate points of exposure and inefficiencies as well as possible solutions aimed at reducing project costs
* Review project forecasts on a monthly basis
* Analyse WIP revenue against forecast
The Finance Business Partner will have experience in a manufacturing business, must be qualified and have worked in a commercial setting. Strong excel skills with WIP knowledge would be ideal.
The Finance Business Partner is paying up to £60,000 plus other benefits.