A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Finance Manager role based in Central Manchester.
Working for a very well established and rapidly growing company looking for a driven individual to progress with the business.
The duties include:
* To manage and support the Ledgers, Commercial and Management accounts teams.
* Carry out regular staff performance reviews.
* Monitor and manage daily workflows and coordinate the month-end routine
* * Production and review of the monthly management accounts and preparation of monthly reports and
* Oversee the production and review of all month-end reconciliations.
* Attend monthly management accounts review meetings with the Head of Finance and Group Head
* Assist with the preparation and review of budgets and forecasts on a quarterly and annual basis.
* Contribute to the setting of sales budgets and forecasts, driving revenue and commission calculations.
* Cash-flow forecasting and monitoring.
* Support the Head of Finance with the strategic development of the department and ad-hoc projects.
* Provide up-to-date reporting of sales performance throughout the month, quarter and YTD.
* Ensure reconciliation procedures operate effectively, ensuring the accuracy of commission and bonus
* Provide insight, analysis and reporting around the following areas:
➢ Cost of acquisition and product/sector mix.
➢ Pricing and discounting at individual levels and team.
➢ Commissions' analysis at individual levels and team.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be working towards ACCA OR CIMA qualifications - Essential
- Have experience supervising or managing a team - Essential
- Be confident using MS Excel and be analytically minded - Essential
- Have excellent communications and organisation skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £40,000 + Study support + Bonus + Progression + 25 days annual leave