You will be heavily involved in the external reporting of the Group through our HY/FY results, Annual Report and quarterly trading updates, as well as other external communications
Client Details"We employ over 6,500 people in 37 countries and reported a gross profit of over £610m in 2020. Our four core brands are made up of specialised teams operating across 25 disciplines from actuarial to technology. A lot has changed since we set up in 1976 and the Group continues to grow and evolve.
- Preparation and review of year end annual report and accounts
- Preparation and review of monthly reports
- Quarterly presentations to key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc IFRS related technical accounting advice
- Multi-currency consolidation
- Cash flow reporting across multiple countries
- Working with FP&A in helping with analysis of key data.
- Manage the transition to IFRS 16
- Help in regards to the implementation of new ERP accounting system
Ideally ACA qualified (big 4 is a preference but not essential)
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
* Please note, flexible working is on offer and the right candidate will have the option to work from office or home. The office is based in Weybridge and there would be some required time there, as and when *