The accounts receivable controller will be needed to come in and hit the ground running. Comprehensive management of the accounts receivable ledger is required.
The client (based in borehamwood) is a rapidly growing baby/toddler and toy brand in the retail sector & has an impressive track record of success and an exceptionally bright future. Operating as a fully autonomous business unit, it means their culture is underpinned by initiative, structured and strategic, high achievement. Looking for a Part-Qualified accountant.
- Comprehensive management of accounts receivable
- Approving and monitoring customer credit limits
- Updating customer payments
- Month end depreciation process (once familiar with the AR process)
- month end accrual and prepayment management (once familiar with the AR process)
- Standard accounting understanding
The Successful Applicant
The successful accountant:
- Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
- Intermediate excel - V-lookups/pivot tables.
- Strong numerical skills
- System savvy (SAP,SAGE, Oracle experience desired but not essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Highly ambitious
- Proactive approach
- Real team player
- Health benefit allowance
- Year end performance bonus
- Generous Holiday package
- Generous pension scheme